What’s Cerence like? Think start-up mentality with 20 years of experience. That combination of agility and wisdom means plenty of opportunity and impact. When we say we create moving experiences, that all starts with your ideas.
Question answering in conversations is a new and interesting topic within the automotive industry and hence within Cerence. In order to improve one of our existing products focusing on QA in an automotive scenario, we are looking for a motivated student to work in our innovation management team.
Student Worker or Intern (f/m/d) – SW Development for Car Manual Project
Your role and tasks:
- Develop and Implement a framework to extract the information from an unstructured information source.
- Implement scalable NLP solutions that are used in one of our existing products.
- Develop solutions that are automatically tested and deployed to production environments.
- Enrolled masters/Ph.D. student of Computer Science, Data Science, Neuroinformatics,
Software Engineering or related field of study
- Good written and spoken English knowledge (main working language)
- Excellent programming skills in Python and Java
- Basic Experience with Machine learning models/toolkit
- Experience using Unix/Linux and version management tools
- Independent, results-oriented and structured working with a responsible attitude
- You can support us for 15-20 hours/week
- Please note that this position is also available as an internship (full-time, 3 months)
- Possibility of master’s thesis is possible
- An international and innovative environment
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge research in conversational AI
If you are interested in a position that offers professional challenge along with a great international work environment, we look forward to receiving your application!
Please directly apply through our career website at https://www.cerence.com (ID: R0000401).