For our head office in Zurich, we are looking for a
Life Cycle Service Strategy Intern (m/f)
to implement a new service contract portfolio for our customers. Further, processes and tools in service Sales & Marketing and reporting have to be set up. This is the perfect opportunity to have real hands‐on experience in an international project. You will be working with regional representatives from North America, Europe and Asia, define the sales documentation, and introduce new digital tools and a new reporting structure for a global organization.
- Implement a new global service portfolio.
- Coordinate countries and regions to aid roll out.
- Responsible to set up and coordinate market launch, including marketing material and sales documentation.
- Develop and coordinate price calculation tools.
- Define process and implementation of Life Cycle Service business and Sales & Marketing reports.
- Define process and implementation of Sales & Marketing planning activities based on new global Customer Relationship management tools.
- Enrolled in university with a focus on STEM or B&A.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Visual Basic, MS Project and Adobe CS is a plus.
- Excellent English, German is a plus.
- Previous working experience as a business analyst, engineer or project manager is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work in a global, culturally diverse team.
- Ability to take over responsibility and deliver within set deadlines and work under pressure.
a position in a company that is known for innovative solutions, with exciting tasks in store that require your full commitment. In addition, we provide an atmosphere where working independently and aiming for success is part of the fun.
The Kardex Group is a leading global manufacturer of dynamic storage, handling and distribution systems. Our logistics solutions are used both in industrial manufacturing as well as in commerce and management. The Kardex Group employs more than 1500 people worldwide.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to Pascal.Waldvogel@kardex.com.
Min. duration: 4 months, ideal start date: February 2018.