In cases of social hardship, a refund of the entire semester fee can be requested from the Social Committee of the Student Parliament. Proof of the financial situation, in particular income, must be enclosed. There is no entitlement to a refund. The semester fee must first be paid in full.

For your understanding: In this case, the semester ticket fee is paid from the hardship fund of the student body, so the ticket of the person remains valid and can be used in full!

For further questions on the subject of social hardship, questions can be addressed to

The application can be submitted at any time during the semester, but no later than the end of the current semester (WiSe: 31.3. and SoSe: 30.9).

The applications must be addressed to the Social Committee of the Student Parliament and must be submitted via the following online formular.

The application must be submitted by the respective date. This also applies if the attachments are not yet available! In this case, please write a short Word document that the attachments are unfortunately not yet available, but will be submitted by you later. You can then simply send them by e-mail to For procedural reasons your application will be rejected at first. However, this is not a big deal and can be changed later.