Department for Sustainability & student engagement
As the head of the deparment for Sustainability & student engagement it is my task to support the student associations and groups in the university, to organize the Eigenini-Academy and the Day of Student Initiatives, as well as to provide a pleasant student climate. A new addition is sustainability, where we in the AStA would like to initiate projects together with you students, the student associations and the RWTH to make the university and all our lives more sustainable and climate-friendly and thus contribute to climate protection.
- Anna Hofer (Campus greenery / -analytics)
- Alireza Mousavi (Campus greenery / -analytics, sustainable competition)
- Tim Schmieja (Sustainability in Education)
- Jan Lukas Schmitz (Fairtrade, sustainable food development)
- Julia Thyrann (Sustainability: Sustainability days; student Engagement: Leave of absence)
- Orpha Fiedler (Day of student Initiatives)