The Eigenini team plays an important role in representing the interests of student initiatives and associations towards the university, the city of Aachen, the citizens and students. The activities are based on three terms:
Access – Platform – Exchange
All offers and our work should provide access to platforms on which an exchange can take place – between all relevant actors in Aachen and beyond. This creates synergies, draws attention to the added value of social commitment and is an important complement to the academic training at RWTH Aachen University.
Student involvement takes place in a wide variety of areas and is an important complement to the demanding academic education at RWTH Aachen University. It offers students the application of professional skills, the establishment of social contacts and the learning of “soft skills”. The often time-intensive activities alongside their studies are later appreciated in the professional world.
Behind the terms
- Financial (applications to the student parliament, support in sponsoring and fundraising, lending of pavilions and other material)
- Knowledge management (How-Tos, consulting, Eigenini-Academy)
- Perception (perception by the student body and university)
- Day of student initiatives and associations (TdsI)
- Eigenini summer party
- Networking meeting
- Networking strategy and meetings
- Contact with the university, student body and non-university stakeholders