Do you feel like getting involved in the student body on a voluntary basis? We are looking for people to help with the development and translation of our election website. Any enrolled student can vote for the student representatives in the annual elections. However, the website is currently mostly in German and we want to make it easier for internationals to participate. Furthermore, we view this as a contribution to strengthening democracy.
What you bring with you:
- Confidence handling of Git
- Programming skills in Python
- Proficient knowledge of the English language
- Rough knowledge of the German language
This is what we offer you:
- Flexible working hours
- A young, friendly admin team
- The opportunity to develop yourself in IT areas (on your own responsibility or with training if necessary)
- Practical application of the knowledge you have learned
All enrolled students can apply for the position.
There is the possibility of receiving an expense allowance for extraordinary workload.
If you are interested or have questions, please send a short mail to: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org