Website AStA der RWTH
The Department for Sustainability and Student Involvement is looking for a project manager for Fair Trade projects.
If you would like to work for the student body on a voluntary basis, enjoy promoting FairTrade at the university and would like to further develop the area of sustainability at the university in a future-oriented way, then the Department for Sustainability and Student Engagement is the right place for you.
What tasks await you?
- You are responsible for the planning and implementation of FairTrade events.
- You are part of a team at the university that develops the area of FairTrade further
- You will impart knowledge at the university to university members
What experience should you have?
- Basic understanding of sustainability concepts and the SDGs
- Good communication skills to communicate with the university administration
- Experience with project development and implementation
- Ability to solve problems creatively and independently, both on your own and as part of a team
What do we offer?
- A dedicated team
- An opportunity to volunteer
- A look behind the scenes of the university
- The opportunity to address sustainability issues directly to the university.
If you are interested, please contact us by 09.04. with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for an interview
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com